The “ACHASM” Client Leadership Forum” [ACLF] is the only Association dedicated to supporting both private and public sector customers of construction.
The ACLF supports all clients, regardless of their core business activity, by promoting construction health and safety best practice for construction procurement and ultimately an improved built asset.
Of equal importance, ACHASM has a significant Built Environment Professional representational role with recognised voluntary associations and councils being:
ACPM (Association of Construction Project Managers)
ASAQS (Association of South African Quantity Surveyors)
CESA (Consulting Engineers South Africa)
ILASA (Institute for Landscape Architecture in South Africa)
SABTACO (South African Black Technical and Allied Careers Organisation)
SAIA (South African Institute of Architects)
SACPCMP (South African Council For The Project and Construction Management Professions)
which provides Construction Clients with a credible platform to voice their concerns.
As a forum we will/be:
- A voice for all Construction Clients
- Provide opportunities for Construction Clients to network and share Construction OHS Best Practice
- Provide regional Construction Client events
- Offer opportunities for Construction Client OHS training and development
- Provide guidance and disseminate Construction Client OHS Best Practice
“As Construction Client YOU have the POWER to ensure a sustainable development”